Monthly Women's Circle
Each month we host a women's circle which offers women a safe place to come together in friendship and support. It is a place for all of us to check in with ourselves and others with the intention of reflecting and refocusing our minds, bodies, and souls for the coming month. This monthly group meets once a month on Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30 Dates and locations for each meeting will be posted in our Facebook Events page, please follow us and check back frequently to stay up to date on our monthly circle events!
We ask our women's circle members to contribute a $10 monthly dues to help us cover art supplies and general expenses of the group which include periodic fees for use of space.
*Please note that we do not want cost to be an issue for anyone so if you are unable to pay the monthly dues please email us to let us know to expect you. We understand that at times we all need a break and some months an extra $10 is simply not available. We still want you there!
New for 2019Beginning in 2019 we are offering a yearly membership to Creating Mindfulness.
- 2 free Women's Circle Events.
-10% Discount on all retreats, workshops, or classes.
-One Free Creating Mindfulness Sponsored MeetUp Activity each year!
- Arrive, meet and greet.
- Circle up and check in with the group using a single word to represent how you are feeling and/or your intention for the coming month.
- A short (3-5 min) Guided Mindfulness meditation to help us relax and center.
- Creative Exercise, this could be a small written or visual journal prompt, it could be moment to walk and observe, to photograph (cell phone photography is fine), It could be brief movement exercise, or another type of creative exercise with a mindful intent.
- Closing Circle and time for sharing.