Classes & Retreats
Monthly Women's Circle
Each month we will host a women's circle which will offer a safe place for women to come together in friendship and support. It will be a place for you to check in with yourself and others with the intention of reflecting and refocusing our minds, bodies, and souls for the coming month. This monthly group will meet Once a month on Monday evenings from 7:00-8:30 You may arrive as early a 6:30 if you wish to have socializing time prior to the meeting! Dates and locations for each meeting below:
- June 4th- 7:00-8:30 at Blount Mansion Visitors Center. Parking is behind the building.
Feel free to arrive by 6:30 to socialize prior to circle time!
We encourage you to donate to when you can. Donations help us to maintain the group, purchase necessary supplies, and pay any fees associated with our meeting location.
Suggested Donation is $10.
Suggested Donation is $10.
*Please note that we do not want cost to be an issue for anyone so if you are unable to make a donation please come anyways, this group is better with you!
Pay your $10 donation & REGISTER HERE.
Visit our online store's Donation tab to select a different amount to donate.
*If you pay a different amount through the donations tab, please send us an email to let us know to expect you as space is limited.
Please RSVP to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know how many people to expect!
- Arrive, meet and greet.
- Circle up and check in with the group using a single word to represent how you are feeling and/or your intention for the coming month.
- A short (3-5 min) Guided Mindfulness meditation to help us relax and center.
- Creative Exercise, this could be a small written or visual journal prompt, it could be moment to walk and observe, to photograph (cell phone photography is fine), It could be brief movement exercise, or another type of creative exercise with a mindful intent.
- Closing Circle and time for sharing.
Creative Self-Care: On Summer VacationWe will see you back in the fall with new classes!
Creative Self- Care is a monthly 2 hour class open to both women and men. This class fosters self-care and mindfulness through guided meditations and visual self expressive art projects. Each month we focus on a theme for the class that inspires both the meditations and the art projects. These classes are geared to all levels including those who have never meditated before or those who don't even consider themselves to be creative.
Basement Community Art Studio, 105 W. Jackson Ave. Knoxville, TN 37902.
$35 per class.
Stay tuned for 2018 classes!
Classes and Themes:
- We will return with new classes after summer break!
*May will be our last class of the year before we break for summer, see you in September!